Friday, June 08, 2007

Chicken Quesadillas

(first time I ever made them - noting what I did although I don't have exact ingredients)

1 package Tyson pre-cooked diced roasted chicken
1 package Taco bell fajita seasoning (or some kind of taco seasoning)
2 large tortillas
Pam spray
1-2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend*

Preheat oven to 350

Prepare chicken according to package directions, except for that amount of chicken I only used half of the dry mix. Stir and warm on the stove.

Spray tortillas and place sprayed side down on baking sheet. Put half of chicken on each tortilla (on one side). I also spooned a little of the liquid over the chicken after putting it on the tortilla.

Sprinkle with cheese.

Bake @ 350 for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.

Cut into slices with a pizza cutter and serve with salsa and sour cream.

-----
*I actually didn't have any so I used some cheddar and a mozzarella/provolone mix

No comments: