- Marinate chicken breast (thinly sliced or pounded flat) in a mixture of white wine, olive oil, fresh garlic, Italian seasoning, basil, fresh ground pepper and sea salt for at least 30 minutes, turning a few times.
- Bake on aluminum foil 10-15 minutes or until done (or better yet, grill)
- Mix chopped red pepper, chopped onion and minced garlic.
- Add Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, a little olive oil and a dash of crushed red pepper.
- Saute 5 minutes over medium heat
Serve chicken topped with the chutney. At the competition, we also included yellow peppers in the chutney and served it on a bed of sliced grilled zucchini. I just had sauteed zucchini and yellow squash on the side.